Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: Warrior Assault Recon Plate Carrier

Options
  • 08-09-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

Bought here on boards a couple of weeks ago, wore it once and it's a fine piece of kit but I prefer my Warrior Centurion chest rig so no point holding onto this as it will only gather dust.

Colour is OD, web pics only show Tan. Only been worn 3-4 times in total so in excellent/as new condition. Comes with additional Warrior Triple Open Mag Pouch (took bungees off as not needed) & Warrior Double Pistol Mag Pouch, both also in OD. See links below, if absolutely required I will post pics of actual vest but don't see the need.

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Recon_Plate_Carrier.html

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Triple_Open_Mag_Platform.html

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Double_Molle_Pistol_Pouch.html

Asking price is €80 which is good value for this exceptional piece of RS kit so no silly offers!
    Cash preferred but PayPal accepted if buyer pays fees.
    Only trade I might consider is a KWA/KSC Glock 23F so please don't offer anything else.
    No interest in posting as it's a bulky item, can be collected from south Dublin or will meet in greater Dublin city area within reason.
    Reminder: All items are OD!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

Bought here on boards a couple of weeks ago, wore it once and it's a fine piece of kit but I prefer my Warrior Centurion chest rig so no point holding onto this as it will only gather dust.

Colour is OD, web pics only show Tan. Only been worn 3-4 times in total so in excellent/as new condition. Comes with additional Warrior Triple Open Mag Pouch (took bungees off as not needed) & Warrior Double Pistol Mag Pouch, both also in OD. See links below, if absolutely required I will post pics of actual vest but don't see the need.

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Recon_Plate_Carrier.html

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Triple_Open_Mag_Platform.html

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Double_Molle_Pistol_Pouch.html

Asking price is €80 which is good value for this exceptional piece of RS kit so no silly offers!
    Cash preferred but PayPal accepted if buyer pays fees.
    Only trade I might consider is a KWA/KSC Glock 23F so please don't offer anything else.
    No interest in posting as it's a bulky item, can be collected from south Dublin or will meet in greater Dublin city area within reason.
    Reminder: All items are OD!

offer of 70 if that falls can stretch to 80

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

@Gunnar: If you offer asking of €80 I might be nice enough to throw in an extra, unused mag pouch (not Warrior but is 1000D Cordura) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Would offer asking if you could wait a week or so (not long :)) and show me pictures of the actual item.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭moggser

ive a glock 26 if thats suit?
    abs slide

@Gunnar: If you offer asking of €80 I might be nice enough to throw in an extra, unused mag pouch (not Warrior but is 1000D Cordura) :)

will offer asking then

• Advertisement

@Leftyflip: I have to afford Gunnar the opportunity to reply first, let's see what happens after that. I'm not completely averse to waiting for a week but it's not ideal. (Am I right in thinking you're not far from McShape?)

@Moggser: I already have a G26C sir, only reason I mentioned the G23F was that it would nicely round out my Glock collection. I might be interested in spare mags for the 26 if you are selling any.

Gunnar beat me to it

Gunnar wrote: »
    will offer asking then

Offer accepted (based on original conditions of sale). Where are you based?

To PMs?

i just about have enough for the glocks i have well the KWA ones ive 9 between the 2 Meister Glock's lol ah ive nothing else to offer in that line

Gunnar offered asking AFTER I did?

@Leftyflip: Yes, you offered asking but with a proviso that it would be a week before you could complete the transaction so I think Gunnar still has dibs on it

MODS, can you adjudicate on this one please?

• Advertisement

Gunnar beat me to it

Offer accepted (based on original conditions of sale). Where are you based?

To PMs?

Based in northwest but will collect to pm if thats cool

Putting this on hold pending assistance from a MOD as I'm not quite sure how best to proceed

Putting this on hold pending assistance from a MOD as I'm not quite sure how best to proceed
    Ah let Gunnar have it, I'll pick up a new one :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Just for the record (and because CC asked me to have a look) Gunnar's offer was unconditional and so is considered a better offer then Leftyflip's conditional one.

Now that's been sorted, to PMs Gunnar??

ok ill throw me name in the hat for second in line if deal falls off

vest got today nice bit of kit was a pleasure dealing with you thanks again

Glad you like it sir, I hope you get many years of use out of it.

Let me know if you feel like issuing a challenge to RATS, we want to play as many sites as possible and I'm sure we could get a crew together to take you on.

Advertisement