Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink Licence

• 08-09-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I applied for my full licence on the 27th august. anyone know how long it takes tyo send it out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Sinemo

Did you post it in, or go into your local Tax office and hand it in?

I went into my tax office on the 25th of August, and my full licence arrived in the post on the 30th of August...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I went into the MTO in Smithfield in Dublin on 16th August and it arrived in the post the morning of the 18th August. I know some people had to wait ages though, I remember a thread recently, possibly started by Max Power, discussing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ive been waiting for my renewed one since August 11th/12th.
    Waterford seems to have a 4 week delay "beyond their control" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I had a similar thread here a couple of weeks ago when I passed.. I was waiting around 3-4 weeks, after applying in person. (kildare)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

3-4 weeks?? That's a disgrace :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

I went in and paid for mine, and yer man at the desk told me I could collect it the next morning, which I did. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tomtom101

Well i sent mine in tuesday and honestly, knowing goverment employees, i dont expect to get it back for a good week at least! Can anyone tell me if i'm alloud to drive while im waiting on my full licence to come?? Thanks!!;):D

Advertisement