Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising Bibliography

• 08-09-2010 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I am trying to organise my bibliography here for Thesis. Can someone please tell me if articles from Magazines like: The Economist are considered primary or secondary sources? I am thinking they are secondary.

Could someone also tell me, as regards primary sources, if I can't categorise them are a certain type of source, is it acceptable to Put them Under Title of Other Primary Sources

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thesis.direct

Typically secondary, unless you are pulling data (eg economic data esp Economist specific data). Then perhaps primary, but overall best clarify as secondary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 inde

I am very lost. I don't have a clue how to organise my sources.

Are Television Programmes Primary or Secondary?

As regards the magazines, yeah they are informing me about events they are informative the same way the news papers are?

Advertisement