Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M7 Garda Ramp between Monasterevin and Kildare

Options
  • 08-09-2010 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone saw the girl in a red BMW 1 series (i think) reversed onto the the Garda ramp doing her make up at roughly 8:45 this morning?

What the hell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to driving in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Would sooner see her there than a squad car...Octobers coming round fast ,I guess the private 'speed vans' (mostly smaller than Transits iirc) will be able to use them to fleece the motorists although Im sure theyll mostly be 'hidden ' in even sneakier spots ...Anyway better she do the makeup there than on the move which Id say is common enough amongst the ladies!Would have liked to have seen it ,would have given me a smile at least!Can only imagine the reaction if a squadcar came along!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

I would love to know what was going throught her head??

Ok I'm driving down the motorway, sh1t just remembered I forgot to do my makeup!

Ok I'll pull over here on the motorway to do my make up!

Oh look at that ramp, it looks like its for parking on.

I'll just reverse up here and do my makeup.

Have to say I had a good laugh at it this morning alright!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

Rackstar wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone saw the girl in a red BMW 1 series (i think) reversed onto the the Garda ramp doing her make up at roughly 8:45 this morning?

What the hell?

A Woman reversing a car???Correctly??Are you sure :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Maybe she was part of a new technique for the Traffic Corps,shock and awhh(terrible i know),are you sure it wasn't a speed camera she was holding instead of the lipstick?they are getting smaller these days :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lasereye

seen garda patrol that road in bmw's, maybe she was on the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

All ya have to do drive safely and they will pay you no attention.

There should be more cops on that road. The driving on it is getting worse by the day.

Advertisement