Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyfra+ 7-day EPG

• 08-09-2010 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

...of possible interest to all here with Cyfra+ subs that don't have Enigma based boxes with full EPGs

I've been trying to see if I can get a full (and in English) 7 day EPG for Cyfra+ for a while - as I've got an Edision Argus mini which only does a now and next on its "Edivision" epg.

So recently I started playing about with the TVxb application and it is pretty good - I've even managed to write an ini file (attached, you'll need to rename it back from TVxb.ini.txt -> TVxb.ini) that actually works for Cyfra+ (even includes the new Cyfra+ Gol channel) :D

It generates an xmltv.xml file for the channels in the ini file -> only problems now are that it is still in Polish and I've only got a fairly simple xmltv viewer... :(

Anyone here know of a good/simple/easy/automatic way to get an xml file translated from Polish to English? I've tried Google's translation tool and I've not got it to work reliably yet :( This page even though it lets you translate a local file and does translate for a bit... but if the file is any way large it only translates the start of it.

Also, anyone know of a decent xmltv viewer and/or a good app that will print out a TV schedule from an xmltv.xml file?

Advertisement