Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about The Language Institute at the Granary Learning Centre

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi,

I asked here before about evening language classes, got good feedback about the Galway Language Centre in the Bridge Mills, went there for a term and was very happy.

This term they are not doing classes for my level, but The Language Institute are. However I've never heard anything about them.

Anyone have experience with them? Would be great if you can reply or PM. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tweedledom

Hey, I'm doing a beginners Spanish evening course in the Granary, I'm really enjoying it, The teacher is really nice, very professional and she has a fun approach to teaching too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I've been learning Polish at the Granary for the last couple of years and they're fantastic. I've also taken a course with Bridge Mills so I've seen how both operate and you'll have no trouble getting used to the new place. They're both fine schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

Thanks that's great! When paying so much in advance I like to get some recommendation beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

Adelie wrote: »
    Thanks that's great! When paying so much in advance I like to get some recommendation beforehand.

I wouldnt pay anything in advance. Take at least one or two lessons and check if you like it. I payed 40eu just to sign in and 40 for lesson -wasted money as they have put me to the class with complete begginers and i didnt like the teacher unfortunately (childish and having private conversations during lesson).

Advertisement