Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Memory Cards

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭

I see there's lots of promotions for USB memory cards online and in shops, but they all seem to be for larger sizes like 4GB or 8GB and priced generally above a tenner.

Is there anywhere I can find 256MB or 512MB USB flash memory for like a €5? Ebay's notorious for putting up counterfeit or re-used memory cards and the cheapest one I found on dealextreme had poor reports and seemed to have mismatching cases and memory chips:confused:

Basically, size isn't an issue once it's very cheap and reliable too. I was hoping to buy a few for spares and to give to people if they need something transferred for projects etc.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement