Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Idea - Opinions?

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

I've done this on another forum and it worked pretty well so i thought i'd see if it would go down well here. Basically you pick a band and post each of the songs of each album up in a poll and get posters to vote for their favourite. Once you get through all the albums you then have a final poll to find that bands favourite song of all. You then repeat this process with a few more bands and have an ultimate poll of all these bands to find the best one.

I hope that made sense, anyway i'm just wondering if people would think this would be interesting? On the other forum, people started listening to albums they hadn't listened to in years and others, to new bands altogether. It also opens discussion on all these albums. The only "issue" of sorts is the number of threads that there will be - as there would be one for every album - and Metallica have what? 9 albums for example... This would be up to the mods... would it clutter up the forum too much?

Anyway all opinions are welcome, even that on which bands to do. I'd be hoping to limit it to about 10 - 12 bands and running it over a few months.

Comments

Advertisement