Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yvonne Costelloe??? Any good

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Yvonne Costelloe?? Is she any good?? Is it just tarot or is she a psychic/medium too??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 reillymurph

Hi I saw Yvonne at a psychic fair today. My Mother died recently and I am really cut up about it. She promised she would give me a medium reading but all she did was tell my fortune. When I asked her about my Mother she very cruelly said 'they are not performing monkeys'. For someone suffering a bereavement I think that was the cruelest comment I ever heard and she was useless too. Dont touch the fake!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lackshmi

Thanks a million for the reply reillymurph. Im sorry you had to hear that! Thats awful. Won't be going near her. Sympathies on your mothers passing. I know from going to the psychic nights with Carol Byrne they ask you not to go too soon after the passing. They've stuff to be doing iykwim?? I've seen Carol 3 times in an audience setting and she's pretty phenomenal. I never had any messages but I went to her for a private reading after seeing her work and friends getting messages. She is well worth a visit, but, as I say she'd ask you to leave it for a certain length of time. I've 30 days in my mind but I could be way off. She can be booked through Anns Angels in Wexford town.

Thanks for that. Went to guy called Lee Kelly and he was great - very kind. Couldnt really wait too long. Hope you are okay after your bereavement and I am sorry. I know how hard it is. Lee is very good if you want me to email you his details - just if you are interested in going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 s.dunne

Im knew to this.. i saw yvonne costello at a holisitc fayre in limerick about a year ago and thought she was really good. Thought i was going to someone who speaks with the deceased though and I didnt really get anything there, but telling me what was coming up in the future was very good and lots has happened since.

Hi, it was her awful attitude to speak to a person suffering from a harsh bereavement like she did that I found fault with and I told her I wanted a medium reading but what I got was a fortune telling reading. She has no connection with spirit and no heart as far as I am concerned but I do accept that you or others may have better experiences with her.

• Advertisement

It not good to hear that she was insensitive especially in light of any one going through a bereavement. She was perfectly nice to me but i got a fortune telling reading - although i do admit that i thought i would get some spirit reading too because it says she a psychc medium. Think it supposed to be just psychic if they do fortune tellin. From what my friends have told me, psychic mediums do both or if you want a spirit reading then you look for just medium or spirit medium. I do hope you found someone good for you after your experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shekinah

Hi I saw Yvonne Costello at a psychic fair carlow a few years ago.. her manner seemed very rude and abrupt so I decided not to get a reading from her. I really did want a reading but went with my gut instinct on this one.. so very sorry that you had a bad experience. Go with your gut instinct with any of these mediums/psychics some are good, some gangsters and some just rubbish! you should be able to have a quick 5 min conversation with them before a reading either by telephone or in person so you can gauge if they are for you or not.. and before you hand over any money! thanks Shekinah :)

Thanks for that. It was hard to have it out with her because I was in such a bad place and crying through the reading. S. Dunne I hope you got your medium reading off someone, I got one off Lee Kelly who was very good and kind. He told me that card readers have no connection with spirit and he has told them that to their face. A true medium listens and passes messages from the deceased to the living which is exactly what he did. He got my Mothers name and my mother brought through the child of my friend who had tragically died before that. If you want his details let me know.

Good for you Shekinah to go with your gut. I wish I had done that. And I am glad I am not the only one who had a bad experience with her.

Thanks for that. It was hard to have it out with her because I was in such a bad place and crying through the reading. S. Dunne I hope you got your medium reading off someone, I got one off Lee Kelly who was very good and kind. He told me that card readers have no connection with spirit and he has told them that to their face. A true medium listens and passes messages from the deceased to the living which is exactly what he did. He got my Mothers name and my mother brought through the child of my friend who had tragically died before that. If you want his details let me know.

Met a lady the other night in UCC Fiona Barrett she does spirit readings she knew someone young who had died around me and then described how my cousin died, i thought she seemed very genuine, am going to see her in Limerick next week, was supposed to see her in Mallow monday but cant get time off work so i will let you know what happens. i had never heard of her before but i was pretty impressed the other night.

s.dunne wrote: »
    Met a lady the other night in UCC Fiona Barrett she does spirit readings she knew someone young who had died around me and then described how my cousin died, i thought she seemed very genuine, am going to see her in Limerick next week, was supposed to see her in Mallow monday but cant get time off work so i will let you know what happens. i had never heard of her before but i was pretty impressed the other night.

Would love you to PM me those details of Lee please, i went through a phase a few years ago of going to different psychics and then stopped for a while. Hope I get on good with Fiona, would love to go to Lee too, where is he based? I think myself i am being drawn more towards the Angels and Spirits rather than cards and fortune tellers especially after recent experiences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Lee Kelly, oh my goodness, I trained with him few years back but I didnt go down that road in the end. Delighted to hear he doing well, thought he was a lovely genuine fella.

alanajane wrote: »
    Lee Kelly, oh my goodness, I trained with him few years back but I didnt go down that road in the end. Delighted to hear he doing well, thought he was a lovely genuine fella.

Hi, just saw your post and wondered where you would get trainin for that kind of thing, over the years i kept being told by diff psychcs that i had a gift, but i dont know, ive always been intrested in that kind of thing, where did you do the training and is it over years or months? very intrigued :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

had a reading with yvonne yesterday at fair in lexlip i thought she was very good and really answered anything i wanted. she was polite and i didnt feel rushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Hi, it was her awful attitude to speak to a person suffering from a harsh bereavement like she did that I found fault with and I told her I wanted a medium reading but what I got was a fortune telling reading. She has no connection with spirit and no heart as far as I am concerned but I do accept that you or others may have better experiences with her.
    This is very bad thing to do by anyone let alone by a psychic. Any inhuman person cannot be any good psychic medium also. She might be some trained fortune teller.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

i can vouch for fiona barrett ,saw her in feb i think,brillant .she has a shop too in limerick .she has a website.

Advertisement