Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pukka Pie's where are you??!!

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Ive been trying to track down Pukka Pies in Ireland since I moved here a year ago and Ive had no luck so far.
    Im going up to the north next week and might be able to get some from the ASDA there.

But I'd love to find a stockist here in Dublin, or close by, so does anyone know any shops or chippers that stock Pukka Pies?

I grew up with them and I miss them!! They are total comfort food. Chicken and Mushroom is by far the best :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 I Need A Coffee

Who ate all the pies?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I Need A Coffee, this thread is 3 years old.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement