Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFBC2 Vietnam to show at Tokyo Games Show

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Stingerbar

I bought bad company 2 direct 2 drive

can i get vietnam through steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Yeah should be able too.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

i have the steam version of bfbc2 so i presume since vietnam is tied in with your ea account i will be able to buy vietnam from ea and apply the code to the steam version.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Stingerbar wrote: »
    I bought bad company 2 direct 2 drive

can i get vietnam through steam?

Yes. Just go onto steam, and its there in the coming soon section.

BC2: Vietnam for pre-purchase on Steam

Griffin87 wrote: »
    i have the steam version of bfbc2 so i presume since vietnam is tied in with your ea account i will be able to buy vietnam from ea and apply the code to the steam version.

Yes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Steam say that their Vietnam will only work with their BC2.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1380163-guy-got-email-steam-support-saying-retail-incompatible-steam-vietnam.html

EA have said otherwise though, and I'm inclined to believe them since the content is already in the PC patch and it's just a permission to add to your EA account, and that can be done with the redeem code Steam provide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Just bought it off the EA store/download manager. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah I really doubt it SPEAR....I mean talk about shooting people in the foot. And TBH they really would have to state it before you buy it that its not compatible....other wise they are gonna get hundreds of thousands or emails....wrecking their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Anyone have a solid play date for the preorders off the EA Store? It says preorder it there and play it 3 days early. Then the date given is the 18th. Is the 18th for preorders? Or will it be the 15th? Steam has the release date as the 18th also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Jim wrote: »
    Anyone have a solid play date for the preorders off the EA Store? It says preorder it there and play it 3 days early. Then the date given is the 18th. Is the 18th for preorders? Or will it be the 15th? Steam has the release date as the 18th also.

18th. 21st is the live date. 18th for pre-orders.

Advertisement