Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only looking for info

Options
  • 08-09-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I was adopted but have no interest in finding my "real" parents and having any kind of relationship with them but what i would like is medical records, since i have had my own child i am concerned as so many things are heriditory now. Is there any way i could ONLY get medical records??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

hi, u could contact the adoption agency that handled ur adoption and request ur medical info. if u don,t know the name of the agency contact the adoption board and they will be able to tell u. good luck kathy

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Ok but do i have to register then as i know people who registered and then had requests from their parents to meet up?? sorry i'm so ignorant to all of this, i really should know more!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kathy finn

no u don,t have to register, ur adoption agency should be able to contact ur bm on ur behalf and get her medical info. kathy

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

Hi Flipall,

I'm in the same boat, just want my medical history as we're planning on starting a family. thanks for posting!

have you had any luck???

Advertisement