Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whom to Call for removal of

Options
  • 08-09-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi all

I awoke this morning to see a deceased cat laid out just across the road from my house near an entrance which is a high traffic area for kids and adults alike.
    Not an ideal situation due to many other concerns as well, but my enquiry is who would I phone for the removal of the poor animal?

Thanking You

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I'd say the county council is probably your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

Maybe also try to find the owner, either by checking the cat for a collar/tag (not a pleasant job I realise) or even just noting it's description and putting up posters around the area.

Having lost a cat recently, and having no idea what happened to her, I'm sure the owner would rather know, than be forever wondering where the cat got to.

Advertisement