Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ticket Prices in the Aviva

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

> €50
    _Bella_ wrote: »
    It ten euro though atm for a child!

Was the same in Croker too and €3 in the Old Lansdowne. Buth there are not many of these tickets. Plus I'd rather they were spread out to prevent the creche we get at every match.
    flahavaj wrote: »
    30-50 euro is more than reasonable. I regularly happily pay 35-45 euro for stand tickets to intercounty GAA matches towards the latter stages of the championship. So 50 euro for international football in the luxury of a spectacular, brand new stadium is more than fair IMO.

I paid €70 for lower East Stand on the goal-line down beside that fcuking creche. If it was half-way line then fair enough but €70 to be stuck in a corner and not able to see what's going on at the far end because the screens aren't working is taking the complete piss IMO.
    mixednuts wrote: »
    If the FAIil are setting ticket prices on the size of game , then what the hell will the ticket price be when the likes of Russia play , if its €50 when we play teachers, Argos workers & postmen (Andorra) :eek:

Get real Mr Delaney !

FAIil FAIL :D

Anyway, the prices are the same for all the qualifiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

GampDub wrote: »
    Just saw they want €90/€125 for ticekts to Russia Game and pointless friendly with Norway in Nov.

I'm off to New York in November so basically if I want to go to the Russia Game I'll have to shell out €90 minimum.... no loyalty to fans who went to Tuesdays game!!!

Yeah this is a pile of shìte. I went to the game on tuesday and would be looking to go to every home game I can this campaign. Money is tight so I'm not going to pay for any more friendlies. But the FAI are going to try and force the friendlies on us. I have a horrible feeling that they won't relent and even on the night of the russia game, with loads of seats still empty, they will still only sell the plus-friendly-ticket packages.

*Fingers crossed that they manage stop acting like gobshìtes in time*

I think a lot of posters are being unfair on the Irish fans when they claim that people are too lazy to go to games here. Afaik the Irish home attendances at internationals here compare very favourably to the rest of Europe, especially when you consider population and prices. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't have any figures to hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Pro. F wrote: »
    I think a lot of posters are being unfair on the Irish fans when they claim that people are too lazy to go to games here. Afaik the Irish home attendances at internationals here compare very favourably to the rest of Europe, especially when you consider population and prices. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't have any figures to hand.

You are dead right on this point. It has been the case over a number of yaers as well. Noi other country with the possible exception of England would have got 40,000 for a home game V Andorra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

€30 - €50
    You are dead right on this point. It has been the case over a number of yaers as well. Noi other country with the possible exception of England would have got 40,000 for a home game V Andorra

Which other countries make you block-book tickets the way the FAI do?

Considering there was thousand of tickets actually bought and the holders didn't even turn up on Tuesday it makes me wonder what the attendance would have been if the game had been sold purely on its own merits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well to the majority of football supporters in this country an Ireland home match every 3 or so months is usually the only time they get to go and see a live match.

I'd say the 40,000 attendence somewhat had something to new stadium buzz appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Well to the majority of football supporters in this country an Ireland home match every 3 or so months is usually the only time they get to go and see a live match.

Yeah it's true. The shambles of an excuse for a league that pisses itself along towards extinction in this country might explain the higher attendances at international games. I more meant that it's unfair to call the Irish fans lazy purely in relation to international matches. Seeing as even the smaller games get a decent turnout it seems like the fans of that team are generally quite committed to that team.

On the other hand it might all be explained by the block booking scheme like Bonerm says. I'll be keeping my eye out for some figures on that if I can find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

Gavin ,
    Lets not forget the legacy and years put into the English league and the fact that it is their national sport

It isn't. Cricket is England's national sport.

Its not the Irish football mentality thats wrong , its the FAI .

In a time of economic crisis , people short of work/money , they fail to see the fact that people wont pay that sort of money to see Andorra .
    +1. People just haven't got the money to travel to Dublin for these matches anymore. Add in cost of travel, food, ticket price and it becomes an expensive day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

> €50
    will be interesting to see how many turn up to the rugby friendly sat and then the football v norway.

i would expect, given the fact that 16,000 seats were empty last weekend for the visit of the best rugby team in the world, that there will be about 20,000 max this weekend.

for those using the RFU as an example how to do things, i think you should reconsider that stance. the were lucky to sell their boxes when they did, i wonder if they have received the money up front cos there will be alot of boxes empty if they did.

the fai dont look so bad after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

John Delaney doesn't give a Fvck about the next generation - he will be gone and only cares about lining his own pockets

Spoken like a true ole ole.

JD can be accused of lots of things, but ignoring the grass roots is not one of them.

• Advertisement

bonerm wrote: »
    Which other countries make you block-book tickets the way the FAI do?

all of them

Yeah it's true. The shambles of an excuse for a league that pisses itself along towards extinction in this country might explain the higher attendances at international games. I more meant that it's unfair to call the Irish fans lazy purely in relation to international matches. Seeing as even the smaller games get a decent turnout it seems like the fans of that team are generally quite committed to that team.

On the other hand it might all be explained by the block booking scheme like Bonerm says. I'll be keeping my eye out for some figures on that if I can find them.

Yeah, the LoI should be more like the financial circus England is.

Like it or not, the Ole Ole brigade are a cash cow for the FAI to milk. Thats all they are and ever will be. The 'future' is in the grass roots and the FAI have done phenominal work there - more footballers than gaelic players and hurlers combined. Some beer monster in a Man United shirt showing up four times a year is irrelevant to the FAI other than a means to fund Football For All and the likes.

Don't kid yourself that the FAI give a rashers about the barstoolers. You can and will be replaced if you decide its too expensive or buy a foreign season ticket instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

I wouldn't pay more than 20 euros.

Have you seen them play??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

G1032 wrote: »

It isn't. Cricket is England's national sport.

Technically. As the saying at home goes though, England has three sports, football, football and football.

The price of tickets for the big sporting events in Ireland surprises me. I've been to Wembley for big England games and you can get a decent seat for £30 (£25 for members), and the best seat in the house is only £60. That's why we get 75,000 in Wembley despite the turgid rubbish that the national team has been churning out for years. Added to the fact that England is a much bigger country and that football is the only sport with a significant nationwide level of support there and the numbers for the Aviva seem all wrong.

I'll be at the Aviva on Sunday for the Cup Final and, as I live around the corner form it, I'd love to take in some Ireland matches there, but the ticket prices are a joke and this block-booking thing is an absolute disgrace. I'm surprised that someone said that other countries use it because it's certainly not something I've heard of before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

> €50
    Will people stop comparing us to England. There is no similarity. They have a population of what, 80m or whatever and we have 4m approx. Hence they can always charge more for tickets as demand > supply rules.

For international matches it should be around €50 for the top seats bar corporate obviously. Tickets should be €35 for the worst seats. Friendlies against the top nations ie Brazil, Argentina could also be priced up here. Have a block ticket for the year also which I see they already have which is a great idea.

For lesser friendlies top price €30, cheaper tickets €20. The main aim is to fill the stadium as this brings in revenue regards food, drinks etc..

Warper wrote: »
    Will people stop comparing us to England. There is no similarity. They have a population of what, 80m or whatever and we have 4m approx. Hence they can always charge more for tickets as demand > supply rules.

For international matches it should be around €50 for the top seats bar corporate obviously. Tickets should be €35 for the worst seats. Friendlies against the top nations ie Brazil, Argentina could also be priced up here. Have a block ticket for the year also which I see they already have which is a great idea.

For lesser friendlies top price €30, cheaper tickets €20. The main aim is to fill the stadium as this brings in revenue regards food, drinks etc..

That all seems very reasonable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

> €50
    Trampas wrote: »
    prices should depend on opposition.

it is better to have a full stadium and charge €20 than have half full with €40 as full house will spend more overall that the half full with programmes and drinks/food but sometimes things like this is overlooked

Not likely seeing as they don't serve alcohol at soccer games. :mad:

That_Guy wrote: »

Even friendlies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

> €50
    Beefy78 wrote: »
    Even friendlies?

I don't know about friendlies. I've been there for the qualification games and they didn't sell any.

I was wondering why the bar was so empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Thinking about it again I completely agree with the price they are charging. It's one of the only times that people in this country actually give any money towards the FAI, regardless of what you think about them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

€30 - €50
    I am disappoint

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

€30 - €50
    gustavo wrote: »
    I am disappoint

The game is probably the only 1.5 hour spell I won't have a drink in my hand between midday and early Monday morning so maybe it's for the best. :pac:

gustavo wrote: »
    I am disappoint

Its a strange one. The egg chasers and bogballers sell pints behind the stand as do a number of LoI clubs, so why don't the FAI at internationals?

I don't know about friendlies. I've been there for the qualification games and they didn't sell any.

'No alcohol' is a UEFA rule. In England they are allowed to sell alcohol at friendlies (although as usual it's not allowed within sight of the pitch) but at competitive matches the bars have to be shut. I presumed the same would be true at the Aviva.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

> €50
    'No alcohol' is a UEFA rule. In England they are allowed to sell alcohol at friendlies (although as usual it's not allowed within sight of the pitch) but at competitive matches the bars have to be shut. I presumed the same would be true at the Aviva.

It is a stupid rule in this day and age. Fair enough for teams/countries that have a history of crowd trouble but a blanket ban across Europe sucks. You can drink at rugby games even while sitting out watching the match. Everywhere bar Ireland of course, where you are not allowed take the drink out with you. Its probably sad to say but this is one of the reasons why some people dont go to matches, they rather have a pint and watch it on TV which is fair enough. Suppose on the flip side you dont want groups of heads hammered either, would be a big turn-off for families etc.. That said hardcore heads take in their hip-flasks anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

€30 - €50
    Warper wrote: »
    Suppose on the flip side you dont want groups of heads hammered either, would be a big turn-off for families etc...

I'm not sure how letting people (who will start drinking early and will continue drinking well after the game) a pint or two (if you could even get one with the queues) will affect their overall drunkenness on the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

> €50
    I feel people who support the League of Ireland clubs and are season ticket holders for their respected club should have priorty access to all international games, no matter who the opposition is. And barstoolers and EPL supporters are allocated whats left. The fans who support the league in this country are paying for the likes of the Aviva and grass root football in this country. Its a valid argument as i never understood the supporter who supports the English leagues but not their own, yes there is a quality difference and some grounds aren't great, but the FAI should give something back to the supporters who are loyal to the League of Ireland. Personally 40euro for an adult and 10 for a child is about right. All seats same price, first come first served.

LOI clubs and official fan clubs have always got allocations of tickets from the FAI, so they do look after their "hard core" support... I have been a block booker in the past during the croke park years. Previous to that, i got my tickets usually from the Derry City supporters club in Dublin and they got an allocation directly from the FAI.
    billyhead wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel that 270 euro for 7 matches when most of them are menaingless friendlys represents good value. Also the seats might be right up the top of the stand

Yeah, load of my arse this season ticket. I think there were 3 competitive fixtures in it or something. The rest were the home-nations tournament and friendly matches. They have some cheek...
    That's the point tho. A soccer friendly against Brazil or England means something because of the opposition, not the occasion.

By comparison are Ireland rugby putting out their best XV and busting a gut to beat the likes of Samoa when the time comes? Is the rugby public dying to see this fixture? Rugby tests are no different or better to soccer friendlies. It's just that in rugby Ireland get to play the big teams in the more often in them.

You are incorrect in this point.
    will be interesting to see how many turn up to the rugby friendly sat and then the football v norway.

i would expect, given the fact that 16,000 seats were empty last weekend for the visit of the best rugby team in the world, that there will be about 20,000 max this weekend.

for those using the RFU as an example how to do things, i think you should reconsider that stance. the were lucky to sell their boxes when they did, i wonder if they have received the money up front cos there will be alot of boxes empty if they did.

the fai dont look so bad after all.

South Africa are world champs, but they are not the best team in the world... that would be NZ.

The Samoa tickets were mostly sold as a pack with the NZ game. I would expect that most people preferred to go to the NZ game over SA and that will be nearly sold out, so there will be a lot of Samoa tickets floating about. Most people i know are giving them away/selling them on if they are from down the country for example.... Will be interesting to see how many turn up though. I would say around 30,000. Samoa in fairness are a half decent side and will put up a good fight to ireland... anyway.. sidetracking here...

I have a ticket for the Norway game. I'll defo be going as i bought it as a pack with the Russia ticket. For the whole time we were in croker i block booked between 3 and 5 tickets for every set of matches. When we returned to Lansdowne they said i couldn't block book and I was back on the waiting list... then they come crawling back with this season ticket offer etc when they don't sell tickets... they are idiots in the FAI and they have been massively stung by their idiotic policy with the vantage club etc...

I'll be picking and choosing the games i go to now as for every game in this climate you will be able to get individual tickets no problem...

UEFA policy.

With regards to ticket prices, the prices that were in place in old Lansdowne and Croker were fine.

50 and 70 for competitive games
    40 for friendlies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

€30 - €50
    If I'm going to watch a pretty average Ireland team I'm not exactly going to get value for money if I'm paying anything over 30 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

€30 - €50
    You are incorrect in this point.

Explain it to me then?

Whilst most soccer friendlies in this country aren't taken too seriously a visit of someone like Brazil or England or Italy would be and most likely we'd even put out a full team with a view to winning the game. The public would be eager to see it and a victory would be celebrated for years, almost as much as had we won in a qualifier or finals games. Just as Ireland rugby would for a 'test' vs New Zealand or whoever.

By comparison how seriously is a home rugby "test" v Samoa (currently 11th) taken in this country by both the team selectors and the paying public? How full would Lansdowne be for the visit of someone like Belgium RFU (30th)? Not very I'd wager.

Tests are nothing more than glorified friendlies. The seriousness at which they are taken is reflective entirely of the opposition. In this regard there is no difference in football (at least in this country).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Except in Club Level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Except in Club Level.

Varies for some reason in Odense we could only get alco free beer, in Riga we could get beer and spirits :eek: Berlin beer but had to stand at kiosk.

I not 100% why some are allowed and some arent (all above in Europa League)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Varies for some reason in Odense we could only get alco free beer, in Riga we could get beer and spirits :eek: Berlin beer but had to stand at kiosk.

I not 100% why some are allowed and some arent (all above in Europa League)
    I'd guess that it depends on the law in whatever country you're in.

I went to Europa League matches in Spain and they wouldn't sell alcohol to the public, the same as La Liga matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,511 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

> €50

They do in premium and box level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

€30 - €50
    The FAI saw this thread and felt sorry for me, hence the €10 tickets into Lansdowne Road tomorrow. Fair play :pac:

Were the bars open at the Aviva yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

No they weren't.

No it isn't. German games sell beer. LoI clubs have bars open during the games.

Its an Irish law that you cannot have a drink in open view of the pitch and it applies to all sports. But not a UEFA rule that says drink can't be served in bars at games. Vantage and corporate have bar access, but the FAI have made a decision not to open the bar facilities like rugby or the Gah do to the plebs. Why is the question.

Its an Irish law that you cannot have a drink in open view of the pitch and it applies to all sports. But not a UEFA rule that says drink can't be served in bars at games. Vantage and corporate have bar access, but the FAI have made a decision not to open the bar facilities like rugby or the Gah do to the plebs. Why is the question.

Alcohol isn't permitted to be sold at UEFA fixtures. German Club matches are not UEFA fixtures. LOI matches are not UEFA fixtures. I got a beer at Roots Hall on Saturday because the Football League is not a UEFA tournament. The bars will be allowed to be open at the Aviva and at Wembley this week for the friendlies (whether or not they actually are). They will not be the next time either ground hosts a Qualification match though.

Alcohol isn't permitted to be sold at UEFA fixtures. German Club matches are not UEFA fixtures. LOI matches are not UEFA fixtures. I got a beer at Roots Hall on Saturday because the Football League is not a UEFA tournament. The bars will be allowed to be open at the Aviva and at Wembley this week for the friendlies (whether or not they actually are). They will not be the next time either ground hosts a Qualification match though.

Then why aren't the premium level bars closed too....?

I think a distinction needs to be made between al fresco pints like the Germans do, which is prohibited by Irish Law regardless, and bars in the belly of the stand at half time which are allowed at UEFA games (I had a beer at half time in the Rovers Europa League games).

The FAI could sell gargle before, during and after games in the back of the stand if they wanted. But for some reason they don't.

I don't know, mate. It's a good question. All I can state as 100% fact is that I've been to plenty of England matches at Wembley and for each friendly the bars are open and for each qualifier they are shut, with notices up stating that they are prevented for serving alcohol due to UEFA rulings.

• Advertisement

I don't know, mate. It's a good question. All I can state as 100% fact is that I've been to plenty of England matches at Wembley and for each friendly the bars are open and for each qualifier they are shut, with notices up stating that they are prevented for serving alcohol due to UEFA rulings.

Can you take your drink to your seat at the friendlies?

No, alcohol isn't allowed by law within sight of the pitch. Although they manage to get around that in most Corporate Hospitality boxes. Presumably there's some loophole about the boxes being self-enclosed areas.

> €50
    Explain it to me then?

Whilst most soccer friendlies in this country aren't taken too seriously a visit of someone like Brazil or England or Italy would be and most likely we'd even put out a full team with a view to winning the game. The public would be eager to see it and a victory would be celebrated for years, almost as much as had we won in a qualifier or finals games. Just as Ireland rugby would for a 'test' vs New Zealand or whoever.

By comparison how seriously is a home rugby "test" v Samoa (currently 11th) taken in this country by both the team selectors and the paying public? How full would Lansdowne be for the visit of someone like Belgium RFU (30th)? Not very I'd wager.

Tests are nothing more than glorified friendlies. The seriousness at which they are taken is reflective entirely of the opposition. In this regard there is no difference in football (at least in this country).

So according to you in an average non-world cup year Ireland's rugby team only plays 5 competitive fixtures and the rest are "friendlies"?

There are no qualifying tournaments for the bigger rugby nations like Ireland for the World Cup. The only tournament they play in outside of a World Cup every 4 years is the annual 6 nations. This is why in the rugby world that every game is not considered a "friendly" like it is in soccer when 2 teams meet outside of an organised tournament. Ireland playing Samoa in rugby is very different to the Irish Soccer team playing Andorra in a friendly. Samoa are actually quite a good side...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_match_%28rugby_union%29

The two examples you have listed are not UEFA fixtures.

At the Ireland vs Samoa Rugby match you could buy a pint in the general admission areas and bring it to your seat no problem...

There is a UEFA law stating that alcohol cannot be sold at a UEFA fixture:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/Uefa-ban-means-no-alcohol.4500518.jp
    Fans will have to celebrate Pompey's European adventure without a drink tomorrow as booze is banned from inside Fratton Park.
    Under Uefa rules, clubs participating in its cup competitions cannot sell alcohol in the stands.

A spokesman at Uefa headquarters in Switzerland said the policy had been in force since Euro 2000.

He said: 'It's a policy of Uefa that alcohol and sport don't match. Beer can be sold in stadiums, but only zero alcohol.'

The two examples you have listed are not UEFA fixtures.

At the Ireland vs Samoa Rugby match you could buy a pint in the general admission areas and bring it to your seat no problem...

There is a UEFA law stating that alcohol cannot be sold at a UEFA fixture:

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/Uefa-ban-means-no-alcohol.4500518.jp

If you could bring your pint to your seat at the Samoa game, something has changed, as that was never allowed before.

But my point is the Pompey rule was IN THE STANDS. Nothing stopping the FAI selling beer in the general admissions area. As I said, I had a beer at half time in Europe this season. They could have yesterday, but chose not to, and its a strange one, as its a major moneyspinner.

> €50
    If you could bring your pint to your seat at the Samoa game, something has changed, as that was never allowed before.
    True, I was there for the combined provinces game in the summer (first match in lansdowne) and you could buy a pint alright, but not bring it to your seat. For the Samoa game you could ok. Strange indeed.
    But my point is the Pompey rule was IN THE STANDS. Nothing stopping the FAI selling beer in the general admissions area. As I said, I had a beer at half time in Europe this season. They could have yesterday, but chose not to, and its a strange one, as its a major moneyspinner.

By "in the stands" that means any ticketed area that is not a corporate box, so you couldn't buy a pint if you had a regular ticket...

Where in Europe/which competition did you have a beer? are you sure it actually had alcohol in it?

I was at the Italy vs Ireland WC qualifier match in Bari last year and they were selling beer alright... but it was NO-alcohol beer...

By "in the stands" that means any ticketed area that is not a corporate box, so you couldn't buy a pint if you had a regular ticket...

Where in Europe/which competition did you have a beer? are you sure it actually had alcohol in it?

I was at the Italy vs Ireland WC qualifier match in Bari last year and they were selling beer alright... but it was NO-alcohol beer...

Tallaght for the Yehuda and Juve games. Heneken. Now that was the suite as opposed to the 'stand'.

But what I am broadly saying is that the FAI were well within their powers to sell beer yesterday - the bars are in place - and would be against Norway, but for some reason won't.

Unless its insurance?

• Advertisement

> €50
    Tallaght for the Yehuda and Juve games. Heneken. Now that was the suite as opposed to the 'stand'.

But what I am broadly saying is that the FAI were well within their powers to sell beer yesterday - the bars are in place - and would be against Norway, but for some reason won't.

Unless its insurance?

There you go... It was a corporate/catered event/area that you got your pint. No general sale.

Yes for the Irish soccer friendlies, I don't see why they don't sell beer in the general admission areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

€20 - €30
    Ireland are terrible at the moment i would not pay more than €20 to watch them. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

€20 - €30

Hip flask???????

Advertisement