Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying this in a couple of hours anything wrong?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

massy086 wrote: »
    the only thing i would change is the screen to this http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/2701048/art/lg/w2361v-pf-23-tft-widescre.html i know its 20quid more but its worth it, i had an acer screen and rma,d it quickly as it was muck i now have the lg and love it. im even thinking of getting another 2 of them, and the response time on your acer is 5ms not good for gaming the lg is 2ms

was looking at that myself and ya i think il go for that the only thing i could see wrong with it was that it looks like it has large bevels on the sides and this could be a problem trying to set 3 of them up together which i will be doing later on

lmimmfn wrote: »
    ahh yeah i know what you mean, id make sure anything second hand wasnt grubby though lol, mine was like new, tbh my old kb was a disgrace in comparison haha
    yeah g15 has a backlight, V2( the one youve picked out is orange ), i prefer the old v1 blue, but theyre difficult to get

Yeah no need for a cooler yet, can pick that up anytime, 6870 hmm, dunno the leaked benchies( if true mind ) were for the northern island card due early next year but it looks mega

well even if that wasnt the 6870 im sure once the 6 series get release the price of the 5870's will drop or i could even just buy another 460 i figure the next couple of months could be very interesting on the gpu side of things, also orange lights dont bother me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

well even if that wasnt the 6870 im sure once the 6 series get release the price of the 5870's will drop or i could even just buy another 460 i figure the next couple of months could be very interesting on the gpu side of things, also orange lights dont bother me :)
    lol@orange lights
    ive a 5850, and im thinking of crossfiring it cos im running 3 screens, would love to mess about with 2x460's in SLI though, dunno but for some reason i just find those cards really appealing

ya their meant to be very good in sli because they scale so well also they are supposedly great over-clockers but at the end of the day they are a budget setup i really want to go with either a 5870 or the 6870 (whenever they come out) im just trying to watch my budget right now :), also about building the pc how tricky is the whole thing as it seems rather straight forward, the only thing im a bit worried about is connecting all the power leads to the correct place (like the case power switch etc.)

going to buy this mouse as well is it any good?
    or this which is better?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

going to buy this mouse as well is it any good?
    or this which is better?

#2 FTW

marco_polo wrote: »
    #2 FTW

actually it think im going to buy this as it seems much better with 5200 dpi, what do you think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

actually it think im going to buy this as it seems much better with 5200 dpi, what do you think

Supposed to be a good mouse as well, more button and not that much more expensive. I doubt that 5200 dpi will make any difference if you are only gaming though.

its never fecking easy to do anything :( im trying to order half of my pc from komplett and their bloody website wont accept my mastercard for some reason well this is a right pain in the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Don't try again, they may double charge you due to an error in the transaction system and it will take quite a while for you to get that money back as the lads in Holland are a bit thick.

• Advertisement

well thats a balls if they do double charge me il have a heart attack must have tries it 3 or 4 times :(

have to say this is a right kick in the spuds as ive all ready ordered off of pixmania and dell and now im stuck with this crap anyone have any idea whats actually wrong with them as you would think this is the most important part of the site to have up and running properly

Sadly, Komplett has gone seriously downhill after being bougth by another company :(

right pain as there the only place that currently stock the haf 932 :(

How much does it cost on Komplett?

129 euro

If you're desperate for it Amazon have it for 147 (although that might go up by a few yoyos once you reach checkout).

i dont mind going with something else but is there any thing as good as the 932 for its price out there?

922 has better, quieter fans, but it's smaller and has no side fan (although you can install up two 120mm ones there).

Also i have one and can vouch for it's awesomeness :)

And finally if you want something better than both, get the HAF X :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

have u ever seen a 932 beside a 922 venom
    haf922922vs932front.jpg

damn id love that 932 :( and seeing as komplett still havnt gotten back to me il probably end up with the 922

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

just for the room and air flow the 932 wins hands down imo

what does yellow mean on the hardwareversand availability list? i know red means not in stock and green means in stock but wth is yellow

what do ye guys think of the Antec 1200 full tower case?

ye its a nice case big. but to cable manage you need to mod the hell out of it. i cant believe you cant find a 932 shows how popular they are eh

ya they were all over the place a week ago but when i decide to buy my stuff bang there all gone just my luck

• Advertisement

are scan good ive never heard of them? do the ship to ireland with no problems and is it expensive to do so
    hold on a minute.....overdue from 4th of august :(

Advertisement