Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Round 14: Italian Grand Prix

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

naughto wrote: »
    man there is some roar of them engines it gave me goose bumbs.
    can i ask what the wekend package cost you i would love to get over to a race.

I got a 3 day weekend ticket for Grandstand 26A which was on the main start/finish straight as you can probably tell from the video.

The McLaren tour was seperate. I'm part of their fan club at they have a draw for pit-lane tours for their members at each race, so I entered that and was lucky enough to be selected for Monza. Just in-case you thought it was included in the price of the ticket or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

How was the hotel? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

PJTierney wrote: »
    How was the hotel? :D

Is the phrase "like night and day" familiar to you? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I have never appreciated just how quickly they actually take off until seeing that video. Amazing

Advertisement