Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Applications 2010

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 PowerTaxi

Sent an e-mail to the people in my group for the business module.

Why do I think I'm not going to get a reply?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

PowerTaxi wrote: »
    Sent an e-mail to the people in my group for the business module.

Why do I think I'm not going to get a reply?:(

Ahh yes, I remember the hassle with that. You will pretty much doing that one alone I am afraid. don't worry you can just say they did nothing and they wont get any marks. since business is now a hard exam they will most likely fail the year, so there is no fear of them causing hassle for you in later years.

Ahh yes, I remember the hassle with that. You will pretty much doing that one alone I am afraid. don't worry you can just say they did nothing and they wont get any marks. since business is now a hard exam they will most likely fail the year, so there is no fear of them causing hassle for you in later years.

While I do like the sound of that, 3 out of 4 replied. :D

All hope isn't lost... so far.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

I agree, tell the lecturer about people who dont respond or help. Dont carry people, they are usually lazy and wouldnt do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Mr.S wrote: »
    Sit anywhere, the lectures not going to ask you questions or make you come up infront of the whole class.

Except in the Business game module, where the lecturer takes great pleasure in doing exactly this, then makes fun of you when you try to apologise.
    Happened to a friend of mine last year :P

• Advertisement

Yeah, the back two rows are off limits during business. It was hilarious the first day when nobody had a clue what was going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Mr.S wrote: »
    Sit anywhere, the lectures not going to ask you questions or make you come up infront of the whole class.

But for the love of god don't walk into a lecture before it starts and sit on the inside and then not move in when more people arrive.

you've obviously never been in James O'Connor's lectures yet :p it's quite the experience I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sephiroth_vg

Connor ROCKS! That guy obviously really likes to teach and care for his students :) i really love him :P in a platonic way mind you ;)
    johnmcdnl wrote: »
    you've obviously never been in James O'Connor's lectures yet :p it's quite the experience I have to say

Advertisement