Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homework

• 08-09-2010 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

I am in transition year now and I am enjoying myself but we have one teacher that gives us so much homework! He keeps on repeating that he will give us homework everyday and today he gave us a 4 A4 page essay :eek: This is transition year FFS :mad: Anybody else get ridiculous amounts of homework like me? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭RML

Emm....To be honest Nope!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

Maths is the only subject we get real homework in tbh..
    And that's only because I'm in 5th year honours so they all have to work etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LizziexO

uhm to be honest nothing out of the ordinary at the moment because our classes haven't been sorted out yet because our results aren't out yet, so we're pretty much watching movies or doing pass because everyone is mixed up, so our homework is pretty easy. i get about 2 or 3 things a night, which isn't too bad:D good luck with that 4 A4 page essay!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

Well, some of my friends have complained about the homework. One going as far as going into 5th year over it. I barely have any as of yet, but transition year in my school is great and we do a lot of modules and projects in the year. So it really depends on what teacher you have etc.

That said, I have to write a English poem with the most random words ever for tomorrow. And its hard :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

shootie wrote: »
    Well, some of my friends have complained about the homework. One going as far as going into 5th year over it. I barely have any as of yet, but transition year in my school is great and we do a lot of modules and projects in the year. So it really depends on what teacher you have etc.

That said, I have to write a English poem with the most random words ever for tomorrow. And its hard :(

Bananas and bicyles,
    what a tricycle,
    preaching to dogs,
    standing in bogs.

My cornflakes died,
    when looking at the tide,
    I sighed.

When I churned the butter,
    an old man did stutter,
    "get off my lawn",
    I yawned.

Homework complete. xD