Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One line in, multiple points, ring priority?

Options
  • 08-09-2010 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

If I have one line in and have more than one point/telephone off this line is it possible to prioritise which phone rings first, without an exchange? What I don't want is all phones ringing when a call comes in. Would a Dect phone set have this functionality, e.g., would the base phone ring first? I don't see this listed on any of the phone sets spec's that I have looked at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

You can turn off the incoming ring on most DECT handsets and still have it ring for the intercom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

That would work. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

No problem. You can find the manual for most phones online so you could check to make sure before you buy. It's really basic functionality though so I'd imagine they virtually all have it.

Advertisement