Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of science grinds in Waterford

• 08-09-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for getting grinds for my son and wondering what the general rate ranges from?

Also if anybody has any recommendations that would be great.

Any help much appreciated
    Dermo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

I got maths grinds back in 05 and a friend of mine got science grinds from the same person. It was 700 ish (i could be wrong) for the year for two hours a week plus work sheets for homework, same questions and answers. Hope that helps! I have no idea what the going rate is atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

I got great physics and maths grinds off a man in collins avenue. He was brill and I was delighted with my results. Can't remember how much I paid though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

I got great physics and maths grinds off a man in collins avenue. He was brill and I was delighted with my results. Can't remember how much I paid though.

think thats the same guy i went to i'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Would ye pm the details for the man in Collins Avenue's please?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Went to a guy in collins avenue myself a few year ago, was very good. Teached in the Mercy i think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement