Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!!!!

• 08-09-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

When I open a document in Word that has been edited, it opens as Final
    Showing Markup.

The result is that the document is covered in red lines where someone has deleted words and I can see the editing history that was carried out.

I was just wondering if I email this document on to someone will all the red lines show up as well and if so how do I send on a document without all the lines?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

The red lines etc are the changes which have been made to the document. First you need to "accept all changes" and then turn off the "track changes" feature. You can do this with the "reviewing" toolbar ( view > toolbars > reviewing )

Once you resave with changes accepted and "track changes" turned off the lines/edits won't reappear.

Not 100% on the name of the toolbar right now as not at the PC but look up "track changes" in Word's help if you need clarification.

Advertisement