Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay in Cork

Options
  • 08-09-2010 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

A group of about 12 people heading to Cork city for a weekend of boozin. Dont know the city and was interested on finding a place which is cheap but clean and close to the action. Any good ideas. Had looked at Bru hostel but would prefer to stay in appartments if possible??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

rudi1978 wrote: »
    A group of about 12 people heading to Cork city for a weekend of boozin. Dont know the city and was interested on finding a place which is cheap but clean and close to the action. Any good ideas. Had looked at Bru hostel but would prefer to stay in appartments if possible??

Jurys Inn or Sheila's hostel are two different optitions at different ends of the scale. Google them for link's. Brookfield lodge have self catering but its not really close to the action, and I doubt would be cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could try daft for some self catering in Cork or even just look up places to rent in Cork, someone might be interested in renting out a house or soemthing for the weekend...Just looked there and there are a few places to rent short term

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

rudi1978 wrote: »

The apartments in Isaacs Hotel might suit you - "2010 Rates:

2 bedroom apartment from only €80 per apartment per night. Sleeps 4

3 bedroom apartment from only €120 per apartment per night. Sleeps 6".

I stayed in one of them last year and they're certainly clean and centrally located. There's another place on Washington street that does short term rentals but I can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evilivor wrote: »
    There's another place on Washington street that does short term rentals but I can't remember the name.

Westview Aparthotels maybe? Over Cafe de la Paix or whatever it's called now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

deRanged wrote: »
    Westview Aparthotels maybe? Over Cafe de la Paix or whatever it's called now.

That's the one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement