Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening courses in Mullingar ?

Options
  • 08-09-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Mullingar that does evening courses in basic mechanics for cars and/or small engines (i.e. lawnmower) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭coillcam

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Is there anywhere in Mullingar that does evening courses in basic mechanics for cars and/or small engines (i.e. lawnmower) ?

I don't know of any, my gut tells me no. Fás might do something of the sort. Why not get some tools yourself, and download some pdfs or tutorials. There are a lot of basic tutorials also on youtube to get you started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Already done that, was just interested in learning a bit more really, not looking for a qualification or anything like that !

• Registered Users Posts: 16 murbar1360

Check out Westmeath VEC - they usually have evening courses starting in Mullingar Community College in Autumn. I am not sure if this link works. http://www.westcd.ie/images/stories/BRN0AA71F_004410.pdf

Advertisement