Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re Install FM 10, manual lost??

Options
  • 08-09-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Long story short, my hard drive was wiped the other day, and I lost all my files including FM10 :mad:

How do I reinstall the game on my PC, if i've lost the booklet with the code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Long story short, my hard drive was wiped the other day, and I lost all my files including FM10 :mad:

How do I reinstall the game on my PC, if i've lost the booklet with the code?

If you played it through steam, you could download steam again and I think it should already be in the game database, this happened to me beginning of the year and it was there to play again so maybe that might work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

No, I installed it not through steam (i dont always have access to the net so I wouldnt be able to play when I wanted).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

I've never had to enter a serial with my copy? Are you sure its needed?

Julez wrote: »
    I've never had to enter a serial with my copy? Are you sure its needed?
    Yup - it asks for the code from the back of the manual, AFAIK you dont need it if you run the steam version..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Damn that's tough. I assume a complete reformat was done. I know you can sometimes find the code through your registry. But if it was a reformat then it's gone.

Here's something which may help:
    http://help.sega.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=330

If you have your receipt that is..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Yup - it asks for the code from the back of the manual, AFAIK you dont need it if you run the steam version..

I never run it through steam either... strange, dunno why i don't get asked. Have you tried finding a key online at all?

Julez wrote: »
    I never run it through steam either... strange, dunno why i don't get asked. Have you tried finding a key online at all?
    I've looked a bit online alright, and have found everything from illegal warez files, to patches with the harchester UTD dream team... but no keys :(

Advertisement