Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted

Options
  • 08-09-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi guys, I'm the lead guitarist of 'Heirs to Nothing', we're an originals band based in Galway/The Midlands. We've positioned in the charts with two songs and received a meteor nomination for another. However the band has gone through a complete line up change and right now we are looking for a second guitarist and rather than list the bands influences or style, ill list my own as the two guitarists need to be a team and it should filter the artists from the prejudice and egos, without trying to sound harsh but we have had a lot of time-wasters, so my main influences are System of a Down, Fightstar, Dragonforce, Atreyu, Trivium, Antoin Dufour, Bullet for my Valentine and many others. If this sounds interesting to you and you're dedicated and have great musicianship then PM me and ill give you some more details.

Im sure who we're looking for is here somewhere :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Furey

Are there 2 bands called Heirs to nothing?

I'm interested but I'd need to hear your stuff, send me a link cheers man,

Furey(Based in galway)

Advertisement