Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foals - The Olympia - Mon 15th Nov

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Only a week to go :) The set list looks great :) And pulled apart by horses will be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Anyone know the set times for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Really shoulda got tix for this. Already heading to Klaxons and Interpol though so not all is lost I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Fantastic gig - Pulled Apart By Horses were insane as usual, and didn't let the lukewarm crowd (with the exception of me making a tit of myself) put them off.
    As for Foals, they delivered the goods and then some. Yannis was up to his old tricks again, climbing up into the circle and then reappearing onstage to finish the song, not to mention some synchronised amp-jumping which was much appreciated. Highlights would be Miami, Electric Bloom and Spanish Sahara...and the sweaty man-five I got from Jimmy at the end :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Ugh I should have gone to see them, but no one was interesting in coming along with me. I'd say Spanish Sahara live in incredible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

Great night, one of the best bands I've seen live in a while. They're nutters, hopping on the speakers, climbing into the crowd. :D

My favourites were olympic airways, spanish sahara, electric boom and the encore two steps twice. without a doubt would see them again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

sonic.trip wrote: »
    Great night, one of the best bands I've seen live in a while. They're nutters, hopping on the speakers, climbing into the crowd. :D

My favourites were olympic airways, spanish sahara, electric boom and the encore two steps twice. without a doubt would see them again :)

here it is my video of olympic airways ;)

i'm just loading two steps twice, check my vids i'm sure you will enjoy them! :D

Blackpitts wrote: »
    here it is my video of olympic airways ;)

i'm just loading two steps twice, check my vids i'm sure you will enjoy them! :D

brilliant, thanks mate :D. I think the song is called olypmic airways, you have airlines on youtube!

great quality video by the way :)

I can upload their glastonbury set to rapidshare if anyone wants it just let me know

brilliant, thanks mate :D. I think the song is called olypmic airways, you have airlines on youtube!

great quality video by the way :)

I can upload their glastonbury set to rapidshare if anyone wants it just let me know

LOL!! sorry, it was a stupid mistake!
    you are right, going to change it now :D

great quality video and sound mate, what did you take that with?

• Advertisement

great quality video and sound mate, what did you take that with?

with my Canon SD870, the best camera I've ever had! the sound quality is amazing for such small camera.

Blackpitts wrote: »
    with my Canon SD870, the best camera I've ever had! the sound quality is amazing for such small camera.

great quality for such a small camera. I'm actually on the look out for a new one, will be considering this one :D

Advertisement