Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for sports massage after half marathon

Options
  • 08-09-2010 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I did the radisson half marthon in galway on the 29th August last. I did not stretch properly after the run and I felt crippled in the legs the following day. Just to let ye all know, I got great relief in a sports massage in amber healing centre in kilocolgan. This loosened up the back and front of my legs. Pm if you want me to pass on this recommendation ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

Hey Jewel1981, well done for doing the half. Just to let you know, there was a group of massage therapists from the IMTA (myself included) giving complimetary massages for all participants at the the finish line of the Galway City Marathon. We'll be doing the same thing at the the Galway Bay 10/Half Marathon in October - free on the day. If you're doing it you should pop in to us at the end, help ease the aches for the following days!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 muldoocs

that sounds great - all the more reason to run!

Advertisement