Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advance Pitstop Loughboy

Options
  • 08-09-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

anyone any experience of these? need a few things sorted on my car and was gonna use them... or even any recommendations on somewhere in that area..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

is advance pitstop in kilkenny after closing down???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

The one in Hebron was still open back in January although seemed to be working on a skeleton staff.

Go to the Polish chap in Irishtown. He's half the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Can anyone confirm if the Advance Pitstop on Hebron road is still open. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

What about Four Motion on Goal Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Advance and four motion are still open.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wigster28

advance pitstop in hebron closed its doors on 15/5/2012............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Jasus thats bad news:(

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

I went into them to get a price on 2 tyres recently as I had dealt before. I wasnt that happy with the price. I rang him back said was there anything they could do as I was happy with the service before. Said he would ring me back..He never did....I then rang them again on Monday, the phone answered, "In thurles" . The same guy ! He told me that yes, they had closed in Kilkenny. I again asked him for a better price, again he promised to ring me back and here we are ,Thursday and not a word. No wonder they closed---I got a better deal in TC Tyres today !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Perhaps you did not get an answer because the guy was plain tired:D:D:D

Advertisement