Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths grinds in cork city

Options
  • 08-09-2010 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi all, can anyone recomend a good tutor that gives MATHS grinds,preferably on the northern side of cork city,any info would be great:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

What kind of level of maths would you be talking of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭seniorstaff

hi,my son who is starting 2nd year in secondary school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 XCiXCol

Id be willing to give grinds- got an A1 in honours maths in my leaving cert this year! Got 99% in both pres I did and I'm living close to the city! Would be fairly familiar with the jc course too

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishbaker

i am looking for a JC maths (& JC business/bookeeping if possbile) for my daughter. Living in Douglas.

She would prefer a female tutor ( no offence to the lads!)

Please send me a PM with contact details or email.

regards

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 7,242 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Was going to make a separate thread for this in a few weeks but since this is here already:

I'm looking to take on one sixth year leaving cert student who's doing higher level maths. I'd prefer to work with somebody who is aiming for an A1.

I got 5 A1s in my LC including in maths and applied maths, I have a degree in chemical engineering and I'm currently doing a masters in applied maths this year in UCC.

PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement