Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hi-way

• 08-09-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

See revenue trying to wind up Mullbarr Taverns with registered address as Hiway bar and restuarant, Limerick. Source insolvency journal. anyone know more about this or is it a mistake.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

http://www.insolvencyjournal.ie/news/10-09-07/Petition_to_Wind_Up_Mullbarr_Taverns_Limited.aspx

It took me a while to find this link. There's very little information there though.

tommone, have you any other sources to back this up?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tommone

No more sources.That's why I am asking the question. hope its nothing to do with he hi-way itself as I visit the place often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Without going into too many details I dont think so.

The registered company / directorship is not called Mullbarr taverns and the directorship changed around 2 months ago.

It is called Turnkey Ventures Ltd and also operates Russells.

They may be, on paper, winding up Mullbarr taverns.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I've a good idea whats happening here but i genuinely couldn't post it here

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tommone

Thanks , Berty for clarification, all is not what it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭manna452121

Found this link also http://www.insolvencyjournal.ie/more_details/10-09-07/Petition_to_Wind_Up_Mullally_Taverns_Limited.aspx might be a connection.There was a power cut at Russells last week maybe the ESB called.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

They changed owners and conpany name on paper but the place is still running the same,but left alot of suppliers unpaid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bigpink wrote: »
    They changed owners and conpany name on paper but the place is still running the same,but left alot of suppliers unpaid

Not all ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

But alot

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Berty wrote: »
    Without going into too many details I dont think so.

The registered company / directorship is not called Mullbarr taverns and the directorship changed around 2 months ago.

It is called Turnkey Ventures Ltd and also operates Russells.

They may be, on paper, winding up Mullbarr taverns.

Not really wanting to get into it but new company operating the Hi Way is Turnkey Outlets Ltd. The old operator was also registered at the address. They do also operate Russels as stated below.

Rgds - Ken

• Advertisement
Advertisement