Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is PC Gaming worth it?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,038 ✭✭✭Doge

Dcully wrote: »
    Please tell me what your problem is apart from you dont like my opinion.
    How am i being a troll exactly and how am i trying to be insulting?

As i already explained, it was the lazy comment i found to be insulting and extremely speculative.

Personally i thought your attitude was immature also, read back over your replies and youll see for yourself.

As i said, if it was just a normal user i'd have left this go and ignored it.

I just think you could really improve your attitude and maturity level if you want to be a half decent moderator.

I'm going to leave it at this, so the thread won't be spoiled any further.

Which ironically is what a good moderator will always strive try to prevent happening in a thread.

Take it easy.

And thanks to everyone again who made a helpful reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

waveform wrote: »
    As i already explained, it was the lazy comment i found to be insulting and extremely speculative.

Personally i thought your attitude was immature also, read back over your replies and youll see for yourself.

As i said, if it was just a normal user i'd have left this go and ignored it.

I just think you could really improve your attitude and maturity level if you want to be a half decent moderator.

I'm going to leave it at this, so the thread won't be spoiled any further.

Which ironically is what a good moderator will always strive try to prevent happening in a thread.

Take it easy.

And thanks to everyone again who made a helpful reply.

Thanks for the lecture :rolleyes:
    Did you expect me to sit back and take your accusations and not defend myself?
    While i tried to keep on topic your persistant accusations made this impossible as ofcourse i am going to defend myself which in turn derailed this thread.

So you deem a "lazy comment" to be insulting ? :rolleyes:
    Ive read back over my comments and fail to see where my opinion becomes immature.

Sorry but this is just laughable.

FYI i am not a mod on this forum nor have i got any complaints about my input in this thread from the mods here or from anyone else apart from you.
    I dont wish to discuss this further with you as i feel there is little point but what i will say is if you have a problem with me [which you obviously have] there are avenues to pursue, i urge you to do so since you seem to feel so strong about it.
    If you have anything further to say my pm box is always open, i refuse to reply to you via this thread.

Advertisement