Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coach Park

Options
  • 09-09-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I'm getting a bus home to cork on friday and was told the bus would be at the coach park.Does anyone have a clue where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

In the car park inside East gate. Thats where all the buses are usually unless its changed this year.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

The busses go at 1, 3 and 5 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

There's a timetable in the SU for the Bus Eireann buses that leave from there.
    As for the private buses, I'd recommend asking the SU.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭breedie

Bongomc wrote: »
    In the car park inside East gate. Thats where all the buses are usually unless its changed this year.

East gate is the one up past the Arena. Just follow the road around to the right and you'll see a car park on your right. The coaches are usually parked at the far end. Enjoy the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

There's a timetable in the SU for the Bus Eireann buses that leave from there.
    As for the private buses, I'd recommend asking the SU.

Any one online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Any one online?
    Not that I know of, sorry.

Advertisement