Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do yuou sleep with your gun??

• 09-09-2010 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Well do you ?? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

i keep my m9 co2 kjw under my pillow:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The concept of "reality" is suffering a famine on this forum of late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

NakedDex wrote: »
    The concept of "reality" is suffering a famine on this forum of late.

As does the concept of "Light Hearted Fun":rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Yes, but I always wear a hop-up bucking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Light hearted fun is where the Off Topic thread comes into play. Unless this thread spontaneously becomes a discussion of "which gun is most comfortable to sleep on" (cue multiple replies about Magpul pillows), then it has no relevance, ergo, belongs in Off Topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

Since my house was broken into i keep my pistol on my bed side locker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Shanewalsh wrote: »

So that you can give them an excuse to completely legally murder you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

Legally murder me? With an Airsoft Pistol? First he needs to get past the arrows, then the giant ball, then the poison dart blowing indians to get to me. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Shanewalsh wrote: »

Might as well keep a waterpistol in the locker....
    Think about it, what use is it going to be to you if he comes at you during a standoff :rolleyes:....

Back on topic, no I don't sleep with my kit, contrary to popular belief I'm not insane:)

and I'll take two magpul pillows:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I sleep in full combat gear so that if anyone ever catches me off guard, they will think I am a jungle SAS comando or Swat team USMC Army ranger, and as such, run away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I sleep in full combat gear so that if anyone ever catches me off guard, they will think I am a jungle SAS comando or Swat team USMC Army ranger, and as such, run away.

If you did this with a world war two loadout, intruders would suspect that they had traveled back in time to before they were born. The would then be too worried about causing any paradox to continue their intrusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

oeb wrote: »
    The would then be too worried about causing any paradox to continue their intrusion.

"Ahhhh Jayziz Anto, forgeh de bleedin' gear - gerrowa here before we cause a bleedin' paradox !"

I can totally see that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

No, just..no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement