Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit hire in Galway

Options
  • 09-09-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations?

I used Corless for my debs many moons ago, but haven't worn a suit since.

Any idea what I'm likely to pay for a hire?

I suppose Anthony Ryan's is expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

i used greens in woodquay before i rememberthey are very nice and not that expensive. worth a phone call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I cannot recommend Martin Feeney enough. He's on Abbeygate Street.

Genuine, professional and a nice guy.

Rented a suit off him for my sister's wedding with shirt, tie, cuff links, etc for 70 euro. Really smart suit too.

And on the day of the wedding, I cut myself shaving and there was a blood stain on the collar of the shirt so I rang him up and he said to come in immediately, he'd have the exact same one ready as a replacement. No charge at all. And he made the tense situation turn into a bit of craic.

Sound sound man.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

martin feeney is good too. he done my uncles weeding years ago. i remember him being very friendly to me but i was young though

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I'll certainly give Martin Feeney's a look.

I'm pretty much going to go with the cheapest thing I can find, that isn't cheap looking, times being as they are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

I got suit out of place opposite Galway Arms on dominic street ( next door to barbers on corner )

Think it cost about 70 as well with shirt, cuff links and tie included

Advertisement