Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here

• 09-09-2010 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Going to the ccfe in Castlebar im starting next week , i wont know anyone :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Yeah man ! I'm doing Radio Production.. See you there ! I could use a friend myself :P
    I'll know NO ONE :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭naughto

Going to the ccfe in Castlebar im starting next week , i wont know anyone :(

what course are u doing iam doing graphic design in castlebar.

Will you guys be staying in Castlebar or will you just be commuting from somewhere?

i live in castlebar i could actually walk to it but naaaaa ill be driving in.

I will I had a car :P I have to move there D:..
    But not walking in walking distance is how it's done my man!

• Advertisement

where will u be living

Well I haven't got it yet but i'm going up on Monday to check it out.

Rockvale Estate is the name of the place. On the Rathbawn road.

i think i know where it is thers so many estate around.if its the one iam thinking it is its not very far from the college.
    i might even pass u in the morings ill try not to splash u with the puddles,if u ask nicely i might even give u a lift.

Oh God I never even thought about weather to be honest. The girls that I may be staying with said they could probably drop me in.. SO SCREW YOU AND YOUR PUDDLES :P..

Ah no but.. It'll be good I'd say.. I actually can't wait now :) So anxious to get going :)

i was talking to a lad that did nursing there last yr they had to say till half 4 on a friday but he said nearly all the rest finished at 1.

it ill be great if we do.

• Advertisement

The person that's running my course said that most of mine will end at 4. Except on a Wednesday or a Friday. But then again.. There's so much to learn in Radio..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 goodlookingman

Yeah man ! I'm doing Radio Production.. See you there ! I could use a friend myself :P
    I'll know NO ONE :)

See you there Tom, that sucks that you have to move down there to do the course, lets hope that there will be some hot women going there ;)

Hahhaha.. That's what I'm hoping for !
    AND NO IT DOES NOT SUCK.. I'M HAPPY OUT HAHA :)

What course you doing? :o

did ya take the house

Pretty much yeah.. Giving the deposit on Wednesday and moving it to Rockvale Estate :D

how dod your induction go mine was sound id say ill enjoy it iam prob the oldest in the class most of them are just after there leaving cert.

i ended up parking in the back of the college i parked first down the road fom it in some estate but i had this bitch come out telling me to move is as there was a double line there,in my defence the line was well woren and u could harly see it cos it was pissing rain at the the time .so we hade
    a good 10 minute argument in the end i told here to shove here double line up her ho1le as i was late.

naughto wrote: »
    how dod your induction go mine was sound id say ill enjoy it iam prob the oldest in the class most of them are just after there leaving cert.

i ended up parking in the back of the college i parked first down the road fom it in some estate but i had this bitch come out telling me to move is as there was a double line there,in my defence the line was well woren and u could harly see it cos it was pissing rain at the the time .so we hade
    a good 10 minute argument in the end i told here to shove here double line up her ho1le as i was late.

Haha lovely !! It was excellent! The lads in my class are sound and the girls I'm staying with are legends ! Most people in the class are about my age so it's all good! And hahahahahah stupid beetch! Some people these days!!

Advertisement