Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McHugh's pub on the Tuam Road?

Options
  • 08-09-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Any one know much about the new restaurant at Mc Hugh's pub on the Tuam Road, tis on the right Tuam direction, just before you get to Corinthian's rugby club?
    Opened only a few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Any one know much about the new restaurant at Mc Hugh's pub on the Tuam Road, tis on the right Tuam direction, just before you get to Corinthian's rugby club?
    Opened only a few weeks.
    Only that it must be good as everytime I pass the car park is jammed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I know it's in the county.. forum that way --->

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

snubbleste wrote: »

Where exactly is the boundary?

re the original question: I heard someone talking about somewhere new-ish out that way, no idea if it was McHughs or not. But they seemed to think it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Opened only a few weeks.

I just have food there a few weeks ago and food is excellent and price is reasonable. Easy parking which is a big plus if you have young kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 King Nut

+1 on food and parking, friendly staff as well which makes a welcome change from some of the places in town. I have been there twice over last few weeks and found it very good, was busy each time too which is a good sign especially in these times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Only that it must be good as everytime I pass the car park is jammed!

Aye, I've seen a blast of cars there on Sunday & Monday mornings, has to be a good sign.
    I just have food there a few weeks ago and food is excellent and price is reasonable. Easy parking which is a big plus if you have young kids.
    What kinda grub do they do?
    snubbleste wrote: »
    :rolleyes: <--- I hate using it, but sometimes!!!!!
    4 or 5 miles from the city?

I originally posted this in the Pubs/clubs/eats/fun things/links sticky, got a pm from one of the mods saying they posted to its own thread for better exposure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

JustMary wrote: »
    Where exactly is the boundary?

It cuts across Twomileditch in Castlegar
    The pub is almost a mile outside the city boundary

Advertisement