Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS/DSi

Options
  • 09-09-2010 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could get either of these at a reasonable price.
    Not sure if the normal DS is still available, but don't mind which one, not much need of the extra DSi functionality, just for playing games, which I have already.
    Would even consider the XL.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

Get the DS lite, the DSi doesn't have nearly enough useful features to justify the extra money. Just bear in mind the 3Ds will be coming out next April which will probably be the end for all the current DS consoles.

That said, you can pick them up in Xtravison for about 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Nollog

also, there's a price cut coming on dsi or dsi xl this month, so keep it in your pocket for now if you're smart.
    Maybe it already happened, ask at your game store or google it. I know one round of cuts happened, but I'm pretty sure I read another round coming up before the 29th 3ds announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

cheers, it's for Christmas so can afford to wait.

Advertisement