Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSi users, update 1.4.1/1.4.2 one to avoid at present

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently the latest update to DSi offers "behind-the-scenes improvements to system performance", so nothing of any use other than to stop flash cards working.

Supercard DSTwo owners can already download an updated .dat file to resolve the problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The affected carts include (but aren't limited to) the Acekard 2i, Supercard DSTwo(as above has update), M3i Zero, iPlayer and DSTTi. A handful of carts are reportedly unaffected by the update, including the EZ-Flash Vi, iSmart DS and Hyper R4i.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Great work on spreading the info folks, this one slipped under my radar so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Acekard 2i now has a fix available but you lose your lovely Danny Phantom logo for an Alex Rider one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Acekard 2i now has a fix available but you lose your lovely Danny Phantom logo for an Alex Rider one.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Advertisement