Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new xbox

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

any good deals in regular shops for the new xbox as my old one has red ringed last night and out of warranty. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

sweetie wrote: »
    any good deals in regular shops for the new xbox as my old one has red ringed last night and out of warranty. thanks

Game are releasing a Halo Reach version of the new XBox 250G model on the 14th. Silver console, 2 controllers and halo: Reach for 299. very good deal imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Game are releasing a Halo Reach version of the new XBox 250G model on the 14th. Silver console, 2 controllers and halo: Reach for 299. very good deal imho.

good man, sounds exactly what I need. I have already forgiven my old xbox for dying and will be putting it to rest tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

€225 for the new slim in hmv last time I was there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

€225 for the new slim in hmv last time I was there

Which version and was that just a straight price ie no games etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

yeah, the new 250gb slim, no games

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I wonder is it better to wait for halo in a bundle next week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

from reading a thread in ba I might have a chance of MS fixing my 4 year old model so I'll try that first

saw that as well but I also read once broke always broke. Its just a temp fix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i'm thinking about buying my first xbox this week and i'm just wondering have they sorted out this 3 red ring thing on the new version yet? would i be better off buying the deal from Game to?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I don't think the red ring thing has been a problem for quite a while, even on the most recent old-design 360's (codenamed Jasper IIRC?)

Doubt the RROD would be an issue on the new models either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement