Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens and Mens Lacrosse in Cork

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

We are looking to start a womens lacrosse team as well as a mens lacrosse team in cork. We have coaches and equipment and are currently finalising on a venue to train/play matches.

We are looking for absolute beginners and experienced players to play in the Irish Lacrosse League. You'll be playing against teams all over Ireland on the weekends.

It is a lot of fun and very social.

If you are interested please contact

Tony
    olord@yahoo.com
    086 368 5143

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭thejuggler

I don't think I've heard a reference to Lacrosse since reading Enid Blytons boarding school stories many years ago. Maybe UCC has a club?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

thejuggler wrote: »
    I don't think I've heard a reference to Lacrosse since reading Enid Blytons boarding school stories many years ago. Maybe UCC has a club?

exactly the same thought crossed my mind :D loved those books !!
    good luck with the team. nice to see new sports in the city.

Advertisement