Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloria Jean's Coffee at McDonagh Jctn?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this place is ever open, or will ever be? Have been by there a few times and there's no signs of life in there, but I like their coffee, so hope it'll open sometime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

It closed down ages ago. Doubt it will ever re-open to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

They must have moved out a year ago. Think theys stayed for a year.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Yeah, closed July '09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

BB's coffee and muffins opening in its place soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

mousehouse wrote: »
    BB's coffee and muffins opening in its place soon.

Thanks mousehouse. Its weird that they never took the furniture out of there in all this time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Bb are not opening there this time last year they where looking for staff and that was it anyway it will to small in there for bb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

I work in macdonagh junction and at this months managers meeting the owners of bb's were attending and they are opening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

mousehouse wrote: »
    I work in macdonagh junction and at this months managers meeting the owners of bb's were attending and they are opening.

Thanks mousehouse. What does BB stand for btw?

Advertisement