Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool & Arsenal games replayed on ONE HD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

It's a good channel....a very good footy show on Monday nights at 9.30pm...a bit more serious than the comedy themed footy ones on 7 and 10..but always good analysis...might be on at a later time in Sydney..the rugby league version might be on first.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

avoided the liverpool score a few weeks ago to watch this on the tuesday night only to discover they have an add break every 12min :mad: Last time i do that! this is why ozzie tv is unwatchable (cept ABC that have no ads)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

paulieeye wrote: »
    this is why ozzie tv is unwatchable (cept ABC that have no ads)

Too bad there is never anything good on ABC.

Ever.

Seriously, Ive been here near on 2 years but only strarted watching tv properly over last winter, and have yet to see one thing worth watching on that channel. Watching films on Aussie tv is something else and all, ads every 10 mins and the film is usually edited to shreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

jon steward show is on abc so is the office (english one). catch the odd bit of scraphead challange too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Too bad there is never anything good on ABC.

Ever.

Seriously, Ive been here near on 2 years but only strarted watching tv properly over last winter, and have yet to see one thing worth watching on that channel. Watching films on Aussie tv is something else and all, ads every 10 mins and the film is usually edited to shreds.

ABC has some really good documenatries on. Usually on Sunday night. I agree about the ads though on stations such as Go

• Advertisement

paulieeye wrote: »
    jon steward show is on abc so is the office (english one). catch the odd bit of scraphead challange too.

Don't forget the Colbert Report! Love that guy!

In fairness movies aside and sports I watch ABC more than the other channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Foxtel IQ ftw. It has restored my faith in tv viewing.

Unfortunately I cant get foxtel in my apartment as I dont have the cable for it. Anyone know do they do satelite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

Watching films on Aussie tv is something else and all, ads every 10 mins and the film is usually edited to shreds.

Would drive you crazy alright - as well as cutting out for an ad in the final minute or two or a show or movie...don't think I ever watched a full film on tv in Oz - even after the first half hour it would be quicker to head to the dvd store, order a take away and then watch the dvd with credits rolling before the tv version had ended...

Advertisement