Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new second level school in portlaoise?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hey everyone,

im looking for info on the new secondary school that opened up there at the top of colliers lane. a website, phone number, or even the name of the school! any help would be great! :)

cheers
    gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

there are actually two schools on that site, not sure what there calling them now. But they relocated Scoil Chriost Ri and CBS portlaoise up there. There the same schools just in a new location and building.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭garyegt

ah yes i knew it was 2 schools alright but didnt think they were keeping the same names.

seeing that its the CBS for example, they never had metalwork... i wonder do they have it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

garyegt wrote: »
    ah yes i knew it was 2 schools alright but didnt think they were keeping the same names.

seeing that its the CBS for example, they never had metalwork... i wonder do they have it now?

Im not to sure, i heard they have 8 extra teachers in each School - this probably has something to do with new subjects being offered so perhaps metal work is one of those

Advertisement