Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Frank Fahey postering around Galway

Options
  • 09-09-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed this? I saw posters on two different bins this morning alledging dodgy dealings by Deputy Fahey. Are Labour or YFG behind this?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Could be a Galway Boardsie going by the other thread! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭McDougal

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Could be a Galway Boardsie going by the other thread! :eek:

They look very amateurish so could probably be an individual now that I think about it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Where are these bins so I can cast a nod of approval ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭McDougal

snubbleste wrote: »
    Where are these bins so I can cast a nod of approval ?

I saw one on Mainguard street near the Spar and another accross the street from monroes

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Photo please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

WHO THE HELL PUT THEM in the bins LOL

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Saw one on a lamp post outside the Masonic Hall on Mill Street, accusing our Frank of all sorts of unsavoury connections to Shell, the RAND Corporation, Anglo and the Ireland's Own.

Some of these may be false.

My money's on a hybrid of Viz characters Grassy Knollington and Grant Wankshaft.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭galwayfellaBETA

Yeah, I spotted one on the Bin outside 'River Deep Mountain High'. When I saw it I thought, serves the ____ right!

"Nows a great time to buy"

Advertisement