Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modello This Weekend

• 09-09-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have the schedule for this weekend in mondello. Want to go and see the Euroboss series with my brother in law. Lightening maybe ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,544 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Surely mondello website would have all the details you need?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Euroboss is cancelled. Formula Libre is still running though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Your joking me that its cancelled ? I found the schedule. No mention of euroboss but it says historic ? What is hostoric? I was thinking it was euroboss

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

thegoth wrote: »
    Your joking me that its cancelled ? I found the schedule. No mention of euroboss but it says historic ? What is hostoric? I was thinking it was euroboss
    Historics will have MGBs, Midgets, a Lotus maybe, Sunbeam Tigers and any saloon/sportscar that is allegedly pre-1979.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Cheers SuperComputer. You saved me a wasted Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

thegoth wrote: »
    Cheers SuperComputer. You saved me a wasted Saturday

Wouldnt say wasted. The ITCC is looking good and the Formula libre should have some nice cars.
    Says the guy 3800 miles away mind you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭tommytoofar

Ive been away from the roundy roundy scene for quite a while, but it seems to me that a lot of the buzz from a couple of years back has faded, to be fair, I'm recalling the glory days of Formula Opel, Dunlop Saloons, Fiat Cup and Irish Formula Ford. I undestand we are in the middle of a recession, but when or if this ends, will we ever see a return to these days, because for me, it no longer looks appealing, rather similar to the national racing scene that centres around one or two circuits that you see in the UK.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ficus wrote: »
    The full schedule is here: http://www.mondello.ie/news/146.htm
    Lots of racing going on so i wouldnt call it a waste, anyway, there were only going to be 6 euroboss cars making the trip over.
    How about watching grids of 40 cars battling it out in both the Leinster Trophy race and in the ITCC class.

Been there done that wore T shirt so many times, give me 6 Euroboss cars anyday for a change.
    I had planned to attend but heard about the Euroboss no show when i was hanging round the pits on Friday.

Plenty of top live motorsports on tv today - Just watched a fine GP2 race from Monza,Porsche supercub up next then ALMS live followed my British Superbikes [come on Laverty] then the F1 live then back to live ALMS :)

Advertisement