Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modular furniture for kids in Cork

Options
  • 09-09-2010 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any place in Cork that sells modular furniture for kids in Cork i.e. similar to the stuff in this link: http://www.gltc.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=1975

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: No talk of Ikea plz. I'm not traipsing all the way up to Dublin to spend the day wandering around there. :-D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Cork is pretty poor for Children's furniture, there is one place in Ballincollig called Cloud9 who have a children's catalogue and some of their stuff is decent but pricey.
    simu wrote: »
    P.S.: No talk of Ikea plz. I'm not traipsing all the way up to Dublin to spend the day wandering around there. :-D

well I've just heard a rumour that may mean you might not have to travel that far for a new Ikea store :cool: Maybe it's total nonsense but it's a rumour.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Is this in relation to Ikea moving to the former Aldi distribution centre in Mitchelstown (in the mind of some councillor0 ?

parsi wrote: »
    Is this in relation to Ikea moving to the former Aldi distribution centre in Mitchelstown (in the mind of some councillor0 ?

Ikea yes, the site I heard was the former Amgen site..it could be total rubbish though, my source is a bit of a natter box:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

^^^
    I'd be sceptical about that. I believe Ikea have rather strict rules for deciding on locations of new stores and I doubt Munster has the necessary population density.

simu wrote: »
    ^^^
    I'd be sceptical about that. I believe Ikea have rather strict rules for deciding on locations of new stores and I doubt Munster has the necessary population density.

that's exactly what I was thinking. I'd say management of Ikea Dublin/Ireland are aware that the rest of Ireland is happy to make the trip to Ballymun to visit Ikea, I'm planning a trip soon myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement