Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Double room available!!

Options
  • 09-09-2010 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

**Available for viewing Thursday, 9th of September; 6-8pm, or arrange for a viewing this Saturday (11th September)**
    Call: 0861616176 (rent: 475 per month- a lot cheaper than campus accomodation, for a room 2-3 times the size!) It's located on mount carmel road, Goatstown, walking distance from UCD and Dundrum shopping center.

Large, double room available in a recently refurbished, semi-detached house, in a lovely residential area; 15 minutes walk from UCD. The two-bedroom place is shared with one other (a friendly, clean and quiet postgrad student in her early 20's). I'm moving into the house in the next week, and looking for someone to take on the lease with me. The lease is flexible, so if you're looking for a place for 9 months or more, please get in touch!

Points of interest:
    - Modern kitchen, installed in the last year.
    - Large, modern bathroom, with electric shower.
    - Large double room, with ample storage space, a fireplace, and room for a study area.
    - Living room area is drenched in sun in the evenings, while the bedroom windows get the sun in the mornings.
    - Large, secure garden area, garage for extra storage, and parking available.
    - Broadband will be installed soon!!

The house is in a fantastic location. It's walking distance from Dundrum shopping centre (15minutes), and UCD is a 15 minute stroll. The luas is 400 meters away, and the 11, 48a, and 14a bus routes are nearby.

Would suit UCD student (preferably postgrad, or quiet student), or a professional working in Dundrum area. Must be clean, relatively quiet (no blaring music at all hours), non-smoking, and LGBT friendly please!

Please ring or text in advance (giving name and phone number) to let me know you're interested in viewing, and I'll give you the address. I may not be able to answer the phone, but will return your call as soon as possible! Thank you!

Daft ad, with photos: http://www.daft.ie/3597877

Advertisement