Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Accommodation

Options
  • 09-09-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,
    This email is really just a quick question..I have just rented accommodation for the student year on Brunswick Street Smithfield. I am really happy with the place but a few of my friends now have me second guessing with some bad tales about living in smithfield! It seems to have a bad reputation....am I making a big mistake? has anyone any opinion on this area? Please Help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

A friend of mine lived in the general Smithfield area when she was studying law and was happy enough there. I never heard of any horror stories from her. Obviously every area will have it's bad points, but as long as you are careful and don't take chances you should be fine. A friend of mine lived just beside Sheriff Street and never had any major hassles; he just kept his head down, didn't take chances, and stayed out of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

convert wrote: »
    A friend of mine lived just beside Sheriff Street and never had any major hassles; he just kept his head down, didn't take chances, and stayed out of trouble.

Where the IFSC?

Advertisement