Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No electives?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 2:29pm

Hey guys, I signed up to my choices while I was on holiday. I first had two electives but had to get rid of them because they were down as regular modules and also as electives which was giving me 70 credits.
    Is this normal?
    Also, I've chosen history/politics/economics in Arts and my only tutorials listed seem to be in politics. Is this normal too?

Comments

Also whats the craic with the freshers ball tickets? Where can you get them? The online ents site doesnt seem to be working for ticket sales

Q. Who can take electives? [URL="javascript:toggleFAQ('myContent2','myHeader2');"]» hide[/URL] A. Most undergraduate degree students.

Note: Stage 1 Arts and Science students can (but don't have to) take their electives as part of their subject choices and not separately on the 'electives' pages.

sorted for that question anyway, if anyone can help with the tutorials question I'd appreciate it.

All has been sorted. And so ends the worst thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I hope you learned your lesson, but I doubt it.:pac:

Advertisement