Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Patricks vs Shamrock Rovers 10/9 RTE 2 7.35

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Yeah, but what about the off licence... :)

Great win, charmed to be anything but 1-0 at HT, but by Jaysus Pats are bad when not 1-0 up..

What game are you going to, Augmerson?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

dfx- wrote: »

Great win, charmed to be anything but 1-0 at HT, but by Jaysus Pats are bad when not 1-0 up..

3 shots 3 goals, yiz are bad when not shooting :( You had your 4th shot on target with 7 minutes to go :confused:

We all effort and honesty, beyond that we fooked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Horrible team to watch play but they get it done I guess. Should be the league title wrapped up.

Sives header off the post, Twigg's nearly before the equaliser, Stewart's shot wide at the end, Price's volley on HT. :p

He can hit a ball, but Dennehy cannot take a corner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Horrible team to watch play but they get it done I guess. Should be the league title wrapped up.

agreed but they win matches that way still think they have a squad that can get it on the ground and play nice football but obviously o'neil has his own ideas.!! pats were just awfull didnt even looked like they wanted to play ball id say they will be lucky to get 3rd let alone 2nd!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Sorry, should have said, it's St. Pat's v Shamrock Rovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Augmerson wrote: »

Bit late now..

major bill wrote: »
    agreed but they win matches that way still think they have a squad that can get it on the ground and play nice football but obviously o'neil has his own ideas.!! pats were just awfull didnt even looked like they wanted to play ball id say they will be lucky to get 3rd let alone 2nd!!!

I thought we played well, dealt with their hoofball but for 2 slips which they converted we had 7 shots on target, they had 4 ours were poor ones but we had to bypass their 5 man midfield but our wingers are not good enough to create from the wings. I know they can play ball but they choose not too its working for them. They are going to win the league.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

baz2009 wrote: »
    Bit late now..
    dreamers75 wrote: »

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ah jaysus, well dfx asked me what game I was going to, and although I read the whole thread and was fairly sure that it was just about St. Pat's v Shamrock Rovers (title may have given me a clue...) I didn't want to assume anything because dfx asked, you know like.

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus, well dfx asked me what game I was going to, and although I read the whole thread and was fairly sure that it was just about St. Pat's v Shamrock Rovers (title may have given me a clue...) I didn't want to assume anything because dfx asked, you know like.

Just to let everyone know, we're not all like that in Laois.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Fail.

Just to let everyone know, we're not all like that in Laois.:pac:

Oh ffs....only myself to blame in fairness :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

You could go to Bohs v Drogs on Monday.

hehehhe i was confused cos you posted 40 minutes after the match :D

ahh beer take away my sorrows, seriously ****ing gutted.......... i dont get to change the channel when the final whislte goes, i dont get to turn down the volume of the Rovers fans singing in our ground, i dont get an option to watch something else other than last 20 minutes knowing full well they have the game in the bag, i dont get to fastforward the horrible journey home.

Sometimes i wish i watched football on tv and really didnt give a **** like "normal" fans.

ahh beer take away my sorrows, seriously ****ing gutted.......... i dont get to change the channel when the final whislte goes, i dont get to turn down the volume of the Rovers fans singing in our ground, i dont get an option to watch something else other than last 20 minutes full well they have the game in the bag, i dont get to fastforward the horrible journey home.

Sometimes i wish i watched football on tv and really didnt give a **** like "normal" fans.

Just had togo there.:pac:

• Advertisement

Just had togo there.:pac:

BAH! :(

football is ****

Oh jesus. The match was on tonight.

I thought it was tomorrow night. I'm a clown :/

*Dig's hole, cover's self with dirt*

BAH! :(

football is ****

There's always the cup...

There's always the cup...

Am i allowed say **** you on this forum ? :D

If so

**** you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Now that was ****ing sweet. MoN played a blinder, those changes at halftime totally turned things, Billy Suarez is a hero and we're gonna win the league. **** YES! That went a long way to erasing the memory of that 2005 match there.

Meanwhile - http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0910/bohs_ucd.html 890 at Bohs when they're in the financial toilet.......eek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Sometimes i just don't like football!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Didn't bohs have a bring a newbie last night too? :eek:

I had to laugh at the Shams chant a couple of minutes from the end when the stewards were getting into position.

"We're going on the pitch.
    We're going on the pitch.
    And how are you gonna stop us
    We're going on the pitch"

I did chuckle at that one, in fairness. I then left cos i couldn't take any more. That was a tough one to take.

Still a lot to play for this season, though. Aim for a top three position and win the FAI CUP, which were our goals in pre season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

monkey9 wrote: »
    I had to laugh at the Shams chant a couple of minutes from the end when the stewards were getting into position.

"We're going on the pitch.
    We're going on the pitch.
    We're going on the pitch"

I did chuckle at that one, in fairness. I then left cos i couldn't take any more. That was a tough one to take.

Still a lot to play for this season, though. Aim for a top three position and win the FAI CUP, which were our goals in pre season.
    Great night, what being a football fan is all about. Looking forward to this becoming the main Dublin derby over the next few years.

I liked how the rovers fans hate Fifa 10 too :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

I don't get it?

I don't get it?

Fifa 10 (well, really FIFA 11), was on one of the advertisment boards that were...ahem...taken away by the stewards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well they should have had a more up to date squad! Amond as first choice and Twiggy as a sub?

Advertisement